Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 11 Hansard (20 October) . . Page.. 4824..
Education—preschools (Question No 1832)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 21 September 2011:
What is the amount of funding allocated to preschools in Output 1.1: Public Primary School Education, for the budget years (a) 2011-12, (b) 2013-14 and (c) 2014-15.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1) The budget allocation for preschools forms part of Output 1.1 Public Primary School Education. The budget provides details of the current and one forward year only. The allocation for preschools is not specifically identified in the budget, however, the 2011 12 budget is provided in the table below. The budget details at this level for (b) and (c) are not available, however, forms part of Output Class 1 in the forward estimates.
$'m Total Cost 24.6
Environment—greenhouse gas emissions (Question No 1835)
Mr Rattenbury asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 21 September 2011:
(1) When will the Minister determine a method for measuring greenhouse gas emissions as required under Section 11 of the Climate Change and Greenhouse Gas Reduction Act 2010.
(2) What considerations are being undertaken in relation to determining the method for measurement.
(3) Will there be a more detailed analysis of greenhouse emissions within the sectors currently identified, for example, breakdown of the stationary electricity and transport emissions, to allow measurement of the effectiveness of policies and programs in particular sectors.
(4) Who will be responsible for calculating the ACT's greenhouse gas emissions for the purposes of meeting the obligations under the Climate Change and Greenhouse Gas Reduction Act 2010.
(5) Will the same figures be used as a basis to calculate greenhouse gas emissions for the State of the Environment report, and if not, is the Government aware of where the Commissioner for the Environment will source figures for the ACT's greenhouse gas emissions.
(6) Will the same figures be used to inform the Greenhouse Gas Abatement Scheme, and if not, what figures will be used.