Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 11 Hansard (20 October) . . Page.. 4818..
(1) What was the total expenditure by the Directorate on advertising in (a) 2008 09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) 2010-11.
(2) What is the funding allocation for advertising for the years (a) 2011-12, (b) 2012-13, (c) 2013-14 and (d) 2014-15.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
While the information sought in the questions exists, it is not collated in the format requested and the Government is not prepared to authorise the diversion of resources necessary to do so.
Annual Reports for 2010-11, which include agency financial statements, contain the total expenditure on advertising and will be tabled shortly in accordance with established procedures.
Health Directorate—travel (Question No 1820)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 21 September 2011:
(1) What was the Directorate's total spend on travel for the years (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) 2010-11.
(2) What was the total spend on business class travel for the years (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) 2010-11.
(3) What is the total funding allocated to travel for the years (a) 2011-12, (b) 2012-13, (c) 2013-14 and (d) 2014-15 and what proportion of this funding is allocated for business class travel.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Information on travel expenditure is available in the Directorate's Annual Reports in the Supplies and Services Note that forms part of the Financial Statements.
(2) For 2010-11 expenditure on business class travel was $773817. Data for the previous financial years is not available in the form and at the level of disaggregation requested without diversion of significant resources from Health Directorate's ongoing business that I am not prepared to authorize.
(3) a) $1.450m.
(b), (c) and (d) This level of detail is determined at the beginning of each financial year for that year, therefore this information is not available for future years.