Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 11 Hansard (20 October) . . Page.. 4804..
2010-11: 543 toilets installed for pensioners, rebate amount $488 783 toilets installed for non-pensioners, rebate amount $100 718 audits provided, cost per audit $25 288 showerheads installed, cost per showerhead $32 (6) 2007-08: 366 toilets installed 2008-09: 3353 toilets installed 2009-10: 1239 toilets installed 2010-11: 1326 toilets installed, 718 audits and 288 showerheads
Electricity—feed-in tariff (Question No 1772)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 25 August 2011:
(1) In relation to the Feed-in Tariff Scheme, of the total 15 megawatt capacity originally allocated to the micro generation category of the scheme, (a) what is the total installed capacity, (b) how much of the cap is allocated to applications that are yet to be installed and/or connected and (c) of the outstanding applications, how many have been outstanding for three months or over.
(2) Of the megawatt capacity allocated to the micro generation category due to the breach of the original 15 megawatt cap, (a) what is the total installed capacity, (b) what capacity is allocated to applications that are yet to be installed and/or connected and (c) of the outstanding applications, how many have been outstanding for three months or over.
(3) Did connections under the medium generation capacity follow the same rules of connection as the micro generators; if not, what was the process for connections.
(4) Of the total megawatt capacity allocated to medium scale generation, what allocation is receiving the premium rate of (a) 34.275 cents (75%) and (b) 30.162 cents (66%).
(5) What premium rate does the 1 megawatt of installed capacity for the solar schools program, under the medium scale generation cap, receive.
(6) What is the Government doing to provide certainty to customers regarding ActewAGL's 1:1 parity payment program.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
a) As at 31 July 2011, there was 16.1MW of installed capacity
b) 100% of the remaining cap (13.9 MW)
(2) (a), (b), (c) As for question above.
(3) The application process was the same. However ActewAGL Distribution has more rigorous technical standards to be met for medium category grid connections.