Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 10 Hansard (22 September) . . Page.. 4466..
2) Funding is not paid out as individual concessions. Funding is used for contracted bus services and taxis used to transport students with a disability to and from school and students attending primary introductory English centres. In 2011 550 students with a disability have been approved for transport assistance.
3) See above
4) Special needs transport assistance has been provided for at least 15 years.
5) The cost of special needs transport over the past five years is as follows: 2010-2011 $4.7 million 2009-2010 $4.0 million 2008-2009 $4.0 million 2007-2008 $4.1 million 2006-2007 $3.9 million
6) The figures below represent the number of students with a disability approved for transport. In addition, between 30 and 60 students attending primary Introductory English Centres and approximately 12 children attending early intervention centres access the transport for varying periods.
2011 550 2010 541 2009 545 2008 544 2007 534
Budget—ACT energy wise home energy rebate (Question No 1767)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 25 August 2011:
(1) What is the budget allocation for the ACT Energy Wise Home Energy rebate scheme for the years 2011-12 to 2014-15.
(2) How many rebates does the budget provide for in each year.
(3) What growth in the number of rebates provided each year has been factored in.
(4) What year was the scheme introduced.
(5) What has been the total cost of rebates paid each year since its inception, for example, the take up rate.
(6) How many rebates were provided in each year since its inception.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
ACT Energy Wise Home rebate is now called the HEAT Energy Audit rebate.