Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 10 Hansard (22 September) . . Page.. 4430..
(2) If the funding referred to in part (1) is yet to be received, what is the total amount of this remaining funding and when is it scheduled to be received.
(3) What are the initiatives that were paid for by the funding.
(4) If the funding directly funded new staffing resources, (a) what is the number of full-time equivalent positions that were funded, (b) what are the health areas and locations where these positions were provided, (c) have these positions currently been filled; if not, why not and (d) how will these positions be funded once funding under the National Action Plan on Mental Health 2006-2011 concludes.
(5) Has any ACT reporting been conducted on the outcomes of this funding.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) No Federal funding was provided to the ACT for Additional Medical Workforce Positions under the National Action Plan on Mental Health 2006-2011 (the Plan).
Health— ACT Health hospital in the home service (Question No 1714)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 16 August 2011:
(1) In relation to the ACT Health Hospital in the Home (HITH) service for 2010/11, what (a) was the total number of patients who utilised HITH at (i) The Canberra Hospital (TCH) and (ii) Calvary Public Hospital (Calvary), (b) was the total number of 'bed days' that HITH provided, (c) was the total number of occasions of service, (d) was the total funding provided for operation of HITH, (e) was the number of full-time equivalent (FTE) staff employed by category for HITH at (i) TCH and (ii) Calvary and (f) shifts operate for HITH and what staff by category are rostered on each shift at (i) TCH and (ii) Calvary.
(2) In relation to HITH for 2011/12, what (a) is the projected total number of patients expected to utilise HITH at (i) TCH and (ii) Calvary, (b) is the total number of 'bed days' expected to be provided by HITH, (c) is the expected total number of occasions of service, (d) is the total funding appropriated for operation of HITH, (e) is the expected number of FTE staff employed by category for HITH at (i) TCH and (ii) Calvary and (f) shifts are expected to operate for HITH and what staff by category are expected to be rostered on each shift at (i) TCH and (ii) Calvary.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answers to the member's questions are as follows: