Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 10 Hansard (22 September) . . Page.. 4422..
(2) The value of the concessions shown above in part (1) are as follows:
(a) 2009-10: $13.887 million
(b) 2010-11: $12.492 million
(3) The estimated value of Home Buyer Concessions provided to eligible applicants in 2011-12 is $11.700 million.
(4) This information is not available.
Taxation—revenue estimates (Question No 1704)
Mr Seselja asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 16 August 2011:
(1) Can the Treasurer provide a comprehensive list of all taxes, fees, charges and levies applied in the ACT.
(2) What are the estimates of revenue for (a) 2010-11, (b) 2011-12, (c) 2012-13, (d) 2013-14 and (e) 2014-15 for each item.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Please see listing attached.
(2) Please see listing attached.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
Energy—feed-in tariff (Question No 1707)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 16 August 2011 (redirected to the Minister for Education and Training):
(1) In relation to the Solar Schools Program, what is the total generation capacity recently approved in the medium scale category of the Feed-in Tariff Scheme.
(2) What is the overall capacity installed under the program to date.
(3) What is the generation capacity per school for (a) the overall program and (b) panels approved in the medium scale category of the Feed-in Tariff Scheme.
(4) Who receives the premium paid out under the Feed-in Tariff Scheme and what will these premium payments be used for.
(5) What will be the 20 year return for the panels installed under the medium scale Feed-in Tariff Scheme.