Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 9 Hansard (25 August) . . Page.. 3993..
3) Annual leave loading is paid based on the number of hours of annual leave accrued during the preceding twelve months service. Part time teachers will be paid the annual leave loading on a pro rata basis.
4) Annual Leave loading is available to provide monetary assistance while on annual leave.
5) Annual leave loading is paid on the first pay day in December each year.
6) Total dollar amount paid for annual leave loading in 2009-2010 was $2,783,031.78 and in 2010-2011 was $2,870,885.01.
Schools—chaplaincy program (Question No 1729)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 17 August 2011:
(1) What ACT public schools are currently involved in the National Schools Chaplaincy program.
(2) Is the Minister aware of any complaints lodged with the Directorate or a school by parents or other concerned citizens about this program.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1) This information is available on the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations website: http://www.deewr.gov.au/Schooling/NationalSchoolChaplaincyProgram/Documents/ACT.pdf.
2) No complaints have been lodged with the Education and Training Directorate about the National Schools Chaplaincy program.