Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 8 Hansard (18 August) . . Page.. 3617..
(2) October 2008
Majura Parkway; Very Fast Train; Light Rail System for the ACT; Cotter Dam Upgrade; Murrumbidgee to Googong Transfer; ACT Solar Facility; Southern Supply to the ACT 132kV lines - Stage 1 and 2; Hoskinstown to Fyshwick Looping - Stage 1 and 2 and ACT Health Capital Asset Development Plan.
Majura Parkway; Water Security Package (Enlargement of the Cotter Dam, Murrumbidgee Googong Water Transfer and the Tantangara Transfer); Energy Sector Package (ACT Solar Power Facility and Smart Grid Demonstration Pilot); Very Fast Train; ACT Health Capital Asset Development Plan; Civic Master Plan - Urban Densification and Transport Solutions; East Lake Sustainable Development - Stage 1 and Belconnen - Civic Bus Way.
Majura Parkway and Transport for Canberra Transit Way Program - North East Corridor Initiatives including Belconnen - Civic Transit Way/Northbourne Avenue Transit Way/Canberra Avenue Transit Way.
(3) Infrastructure Australia has provided response to ACT bids in the following reports:
Genetically engineered crops (Question No 1688)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 30 June 2011:
(1) What is the ACT Government's policy on the growing of genetically engineered (GE) crops in the ACT and what is the status of the moratorium on growing GE crops in the ACT.
(2) What is the ACT Government's position on the use of animals and humans in feeding trials for GE wheat, which the CSIRO recently announced it will undertake in the ACT.
(3) What position has the ACT Government taken, since 2008, including formal votes, at relevant intergovernmental meetings, including the Australia and New Zealand Food Regulation Ministerial Council, the gene technology ministerial council, and the Primary Industries Ministerial Council on issues relating to (a) GE food labelling and (b) GE crop trials.
(4) What is the risk of GE wheat accidentally contaminating the ACT environment and what are the potential environmental impacts of this.