Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 8 Hansard (18 August) . . Page.. 3616..
(17) The Government limits the administrative burden of delivering and devising service strategies through the efficient and effective utilisation of existing services and structures. Homelessness services have been given additional funding and training support as well as the assistance of a government project officer to assist in the delivery of the Specialist Homelessness Data Collection.
(18) The common ground feasibility study will be conducted by a suitably qualified project officer. The project officer will report to a project oversight group consisting of government, common ground alliance, community housing and homelessness service representatives. The steering committee will assist in the direction of the study and the recommendations to government and community.
(19) This will be determined by the outcome of the study, the results of which are not yet known.
(20) Any new initiatives will be considered in the normal budget context, considered against all of the issues competing for Government's limited resources.
(22) Feedback will be sought from Ministers, Directors-General and the officers responsible for preparing the reports on behalf of agencies. This will be combined with feedback received during the public consultation process.
(23) December 2011.
(24) February 2012.
Planning—infrastructure (Question No 1687)
Ms Bresnan asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 30 June 2011 (redirected to the Treasurer):
(1) Does the ACT Government have a priority list of bids to Infrastructure Australia (IA) for infrastructure project funding; if so, can the Minister provide this list.
(2) What bids has the ACT Government made to IA for infrastructure project funding since 2008 and can the Minister provide the dates of these bids.
(3) What response has the Government received from IA to each of the above bids.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The Federal Highway Link to Monaro Highway -Majura Parkway.
Transport for Canberra Transit Way Program - Northbourne Avenue Transit Way (also, Belconnen to Civic Transit Way and Canberra Avenue Transit Way).