Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 8 Hansard (18 August) . . Page.. 3608..
(3) The 2010/2011 budget allocated $165,000 for the conservation and interpretation of Tralee Homestead. The Government will consider options for Couranga.
(4) The LDA has engaged a security company to undertake random, after hours, patrols. In addition, as this is a construction zone, security fencing has been erected around the site, with appropriate signage in place. A temporary security fence has also been erected around Tralee homestead.
(5) The Estate Development Plan/development application approval has set aside an area (Heritage Curtilage Area, Block 9 Section 30 Hume) of approximately 11120m2 surrounding the Couranga Homestead and the Tralee Hut to separate the heritage assets from the construction of the New West Industry Park. In addition to the Curtilage Area, provision has been made within those blocks abutting the curtilage (on its eastern edge) of a five metre easement for additional tree planting providing added screening from these blocks.
Planning—strategies (Question No 1685)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 30 June 2011:
(1) In relation to the Chief Minister's Statement of Government Priorities for 2011-12, given that included in A liveable, sustainable city, Priority 1 is a "new planning strategy for the ACT", (a) has this strategy commenced, (b) will this be the responsibility of the former ACT Planning and Land Authority unit in the Environment and Sustainability Directorate, (c) what public consultation will be held, (d) how will this strategy interact with the Canberra Spatial Plan and the Territory Plan and (e) will this override any existing plans.
(2) What measures will commence as part of the first round of the Master Planning Program and what 2011-12 Budget measures does this encompass.
(3) If measures referred to in part (2) are not funded through the 2011-12 Budget, how will they be funded.
(4) What is the progress of the Infrastructure Plan 2011-21 and what is the expected date of release.
(5) Did the Minister state in the Assembly, in relation to the Majura Parkway that "as we aggressively pursue Federal funding support"; if so, (a) what steps is the Minister taking to secure this support, (b) are officials from the ACT Government actively pursuing this with Infrastructure Australia and (c) wre officials from the Minister's office actively pursuing this with the Minister for Infrastructure.
(6) Will there be additional waste and energy policies announced in 2011 that were not already announced in the 2011-12 Budget; if so, how will these policies be funded.
(7) Given that included in the Minister's projects for Priority 1 is to support families with more childcare places and that there is only one measure in 2011-12 Budget in relation to childcare scholarship programs, (a) how will this be achieved in 2011-12, (b) how will this be funded if there is no money included in the 2011-12 Budget.