Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 6 Hansard (23 June) . . Page.. 2581..
* a more proactive injury prevention service for ACTPS workers and increased casework activity to enable better outcomes related to injury management of ACTPS workers.
Roads—London Circuit (Question No 1629)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 7 April 2011:
(1) What road and maintenance work was being undertaken on London Circuit during the week of 20 March 2011 and why was this work being done.
(2) Can the Minister provide a breakdown of the costs of the work referred to in part (l).
(3) When did it become apparent that this Work was required.
(4) Was this further work planned at the time when work was done on London Circuit in 2010.
(5) Are the curbs that received maintenance in March 2011 the same curbs that also underwent treatment in 2010; if so, why was this further work undertaken.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Replacement of broken kerb and gutter which resulted from a defect in the road rehabilitation works undertaken in 2010.
(2) This information cannot be provided at this time. However, as the work was the result of a defect, the majority of the cost is paid for by the contractor.
(3) The contractor was advised of the need for the work on the 21/7/10.
(4) No. This work resulted from a defect from the works undertaken in 2010.
(5) Yes. Because they were defective.
Environment—management plans (Question No 1631)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for the Arts and Heritage, upon notice, on 7 April 2011:
(1) Do all the cultural facilities have Environment Management Plans.
(2) Which agency creates and monitors these plans.
(3) Have the cultural facilities been made aware of the Government's revolving $1 million Resource Management Fund.
(4) What has the take up been by cultural facilities and other arts organisations in eligible buildings