Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 5 Hansard (5 May) . . Page.. 2019..
* N.R BYRNE & B.D CROWLEY & C.E HAGARTY trading as Impro Theatre ACT
* Cultural Facilities Corporation trading as Canberra Theatre Centre
* Craft ACT Craft and Design Centre
* Jigsaw Theatre Co Inc.
* The Stagemaster Inc trading as The Street Theatre
* ANU Happiness Society trading as ANU Univibes
* Comedy ACT
* Electric Lake
* Kirschbaum, Elena Leonie trading as Highwire Events
* Shoeb Ahmad HelloSquare
* Canberra Dance Theatre Inc.
* Mbili Pty Ltd trading as The Phoneix
* Little Dove Theatre
* ACT Special Events Unit, Chief Minister's Department
Centenary of Canberra Creative Director, Robyn Archer selected Canberra born and bred actor, writer, director and producer, David Finnigan to undertake the role of Creative Producer for You Are Here - URBANciTY.
(6) The You Are Here - URBANcITY Creative Producer David Finnigan actively developed social media networks in association with the program. These tools provided an opportunity for artists and organisations to directly contribute feedback/complaints. Feedback was also sought formally by the Creative Producer for evaluation purposes through an email address on the You Are Here website. All feedback will be considered as part of the program evaluation.
Planning—sun shadow diagrams (Question No 1632)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 7 April 2011:
(1) What checks does the ACT Planning and Land Authority (ACTPLA) do on sun shadowing diagrams which accompany development applications.
(2) Does ACTPLA check the diagrams for accuracy.
(3) Is ACTPLA aware of the general problems that can arise when incorrect parameters are entered into the software and how quickly this can make a diagram incorrect.
(4) Does ACTPLA check whether the shadow diagrams meet with Building Code of Australia code requirements and Territory Plan requirements in relation to shadowing
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) ACTPLA manually checks the shadow diagrams submitted with Development Applications where there is potential for an unreasonable impact; that aspect of the development is considered against the relevant criteria of the Territory Plan.