Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 5 Hansard (5 May) . . Page.. 2012..
(2) Are the additional cost requirements of disability sports organisations taken into consideration in determining funding levels; if so, what consideration are taken into account; if not, why not.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Operational funding levels from within the Sport and Recreational Grants Program (SRGP) is determined by a range of factors including a demonstrated need, leadership and management, planning, membership and participation, identified areas of development and performance history.
(2) Disability sports' organisations are assessed on the same basis as any other organisation. Activities that are beyond core business may also be eligible for project-based support.
Housing—supported accommodation initiatives (Question No 1624)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice, on 7 April 2011:
(1) Can the Minister provide a list of all supported accommodation initiatives in the ACT and corresponding costs for each initiative over the last three financial years.
(2) How many supported accommodation places were made available over the last three financial years for each initiatives referred to in part (1).
(3) What were the waiting times and/or vacancy rates over the last three financial years for each initiative referred to in part (1).
(4) What staffing requirements and costs were associated with such initiatives over the last three financial years.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Response to (1) and (2).
Table provide information requested on new initiatives over the past three years. Costs for these initiatives do not include capital costs associated with construction of properties.
Initiatives Costs ($) Accommodation Places 08/09 09/10 10/11 A Place to Call Home (APTCH) and Expansion of Transitional Housing Program (THP) n/a n/a 132,000 20 properties for APTCH
(one family unit per property)
Additional properties for THP (one family unit per property)