Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 4 Hansard (7 April) . . Page.. 1639..
ISA Server Enterprise
ISA Server Standard
Lync Enterprise Device CAL
Lync Standard Device CAL
Lync Enterprise User CAL
Lync Standard User CAL
SharePoint Enterprise Device CAL
SharePoint Internet Server
SQL Server Enterprise
SQL Server Standard
SQL Server Workgroup
System Centre Configuration Manager w/SQL
System Centre Management Suite Enterprise
System Centre Operations Manager
System Centre Operations Manager w/SQL
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server CAL
Windows Server DataCentre
Windows Server Enterprise
Windows Server Standard
Windows Terminal Server User CAL
Desktop Optimisation Pack
Exchange Server Standard User CAL
Windows Server User CAL
(4) The Microsoft Software, Licensing and Related Services - ACT Government Enterprise Agreement is available on the Procurement Solutions contract register and can be found at: http://www.procurement.act.gov.au/contracts/contracts_register/contracts/2009/2010.12508.210
Copyright—government information (Question No 1569)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 17 February 2011 (redirected to the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services):
(1) Is there a standard copyright arrangement for publishing government information.
(2) What types of publications are subjected to copyright.
(3) What type of copyright licence is applied to publications and how is this decided.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) All published material, including that of the ACT Government, has copyright protection under provisions of the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968.
(2) All forms of publication, irrespective of format, are subjected to copyright.