Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 4 Hansard (7 April) . . Page.. 1633..
What follow-up action did the Minister take during (a) the period of the Segregation Direction and (b) the resident's reintegration to the general Bimberi population.
(8) How many Segregation Directions were ordered during the period 1 July to 31 December 2010.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) to (5)
The information requested is protected information under the Children and Young People Act 2008 (the Act) s844 and under the Act s851(1). It is not considered to be in the young person's interest to release the information.
(6) Minister Barr as previous Minister for Children and Young People was briefed regarding this segregation direction and the Minister discussed the matter with the Department.
(7) The operational management of Bimberi residents is the responsibility of the Chief Executive of the Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services.
(8) There were no segregation directions issued during the period 1 July to 31 December 2010.
Labor Party—electoral commitments (Question No 1490)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) In relation to ACT Treasury's Summary of Labor Election Commitments dated 17 October 2008, has the Government implemented its 2008 election commitment in relation to designing and implementing a program to better support Indigenous grandparents who are primary carers for their grandchildren; if not, why not; if so, for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) the period 1 July to 31 December 2010, what projects and programs were undertaken towards the delivery of this commitment and how much was spent on each project or program.
(2) For (a) the period 1 January to 30 June 2011 and (b) 2011-12 what projects and programs are planned to be undertaken towards delivery of this commitment and how much money is committed for each project or program.
(3) If actual and committed expenditure for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10, (c) 2010-11 and (d) 2011-12 did not equate to the Treasury costings for this commitment, why not.
(4) What evaluation has been undertaken of this program and can the Minister provide a copy of this evaluation.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows: