Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 4 Hansard (7 April) . . Page.. 1630..
(3) See response to Question 2.
(4) Not applicable.
(5) Not applicable.
(6) See response to Question 2.
Public service—feedback and complaints (Question No 1424)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice, on 15 February 2011:
(1) I relation to Table 3.3 in Auditor-General's Report 7/2010, Management of Feedback and Complaints, what were the six suggestions made on-line during 2008-09.
(2) What consideration did the department give to those suggestions referred to in part (1).
(3) What feedback did the department give to the constituents who made the suggestions.
(4) Which of the suggestions were implemented.
(5) To what extent did implementation of those suggestions improve administrative efficiency or service delivery.
(6) If some of the suggestions were not implemented, why not.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The six suggestions are:
1. Providing information about a small handbook on Domestic Violence, available online, written by community member;
2. Information about the Superannuated Commonwealth Officers' Association provided by Federal President, Annette Barbetti.
3. Suggestion for Housing ACT to introduce an online account/application/payment monitoring system, similar to Centrelink and the Family Assistance Office;
4. Letter to (then) Minister Hargreaves regarding an article in The Canberra Times on 23 December 2008 about The Hon Bill Shorten, MP, the then Parliamentary Secretary for Disabilities and Children's Services;
5. Update of DHCS website information about the ACT Ministerial Advisory Council on Ageing; and
6.Suggestion that the Community Consultations on Positive Ageing (held in March 2009) be held at different times of the day and locations around Canberra to improve accessibility for seniors still in the workforce.