Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 3 Hansard (31 March) . . Page.. 1249..
(3) As at 31 December 2010, ACTTAB's annual leave liability was 9,105 hours which equated to $375,373.06.
Canberra Convention Bureau—funding (Question No 1485)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Tourism, Sport and Recreation, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) Has the Government delivered funding to the Canberra Convention Bureau in order to further support ACT business tourism, as promised in the ACT Labor 2008 Election Policy; if not, why not; if so, for (a) 2009-2010 and (b) the period 1 July to 31 December 2010, how much was delivered to the Canberra Convention Bureau.
(2) For (a) the period 1 January to 30 June 2011 and (b) 2011-12, how much money is committed to the Canberra Convention Bureau.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Yes. The ACT Government increased funding to the Canberra Convention Bureau (CCB) from $0.692 million in 2006-07 to:
2007-08 $(million) 2008-09 $(million) 2009-10 $(million) Total CCB Funding 0.8 0.9 1.0
(1)a For 2009-2010: $1 million
(1)b For the period 1 July to 31 December 2010: $0.5 million
(2)a For the period 1 January to 30 June 2011: $0.5 million
(2)b For 2011-12: $1 million
(Note: All figures are excluding GST)
Public service—annual leave (Question No 1487)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Gaming and Racing, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) What is the policy of the ACT Gambling and Racing Commission as to the quantum of annual leave that staff can accumulate before being encouraged to take leave.
(2) Do staff lose annual leave entitlements if they do not take leave; if so, what are the policy rules that apply in that circumstance.
(3) What was the quantum of annual leave liability as at 31 December 2010 in both (a) hours and (b) dollars.