Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 3 Hansard (31 March) . . Page.. 1238..
Families ACT—funding (Question No 1439)
Ms Hunter asked the Minister for Children and Young People, upon notice, on 15 February 2011:
(1) In relation to Families ACT receiving funding to develop Practice Guidelines for engaging Children, Young People and Families, what is the purpose of this project and how does it relate to the broader service system.
(2) How much funding was allocated to this project.
(3) What procurement processes were used to allocate this funding.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The purpose of the project is to develop a practice framework and guidelines to inform collaborative practice on the referral, engagement and service provision by the community and government to vulnerable children, young people and families in the ACT. The project supports the work undertaken to align the Youth Services Program and the Family Support Program, the Vulnerable Families project and the Differential Response project within Care and Protection Services.
(2) Funding of $120,000 (GST exclusive) has been allocated to the project.
(3) A single select procurement process was used to allocate funding for this project.
Budget—program management and funding (Question No 1441)
Mr Seselja asked the Speaker, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) In relation to the Legislative Assembly Secretariat, what programs are managed and/or funded within each output under each output class for the Secretariat, as listed in Budget Paper 4 for the 2010-2011 Budget.
(2) If no output or output classes, can the Speaker list the programs applicable for the Secretariat.
(3) What is the budgeted cost for each program for 2010-2011.
(4) How much was spent on each program during the period 1 July 2010 to 31 December 2010.
(5) What was the budgeted full time equivalent (FTE) staffing for each program for 2010-2011.
(6) What was the actual FTE staffing for each program as at 31 December 2010.
Mr Speaker (Mr Rattenbury): The answer to the member's question is as follows: