Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 2 Hansard (10 March) . . Page.. 872..
b) Disability ACT will continue to allocate the Fund for 2011-2012 through the funding rounds of Quality of Life and Disability ACT Innovation Grants.
3) Please see the following tables for actual and committed amounts for Fund for 2009-10 and 2010- 11. In 2009-10 a total of $494, 382 was spent with a residual of $5618. This amount was too small to meet any outstanding applications. In 2010-11 a total of $491, 961 was spent with a residual of $8039. This amount was too small to meet any outstanding applications. For 2011-12 the Fund will be awarded within the budget appropriated for the Fund.
Quality of Life committed Quality of Life Actual Innovation Grants committed Innovation Grants actual 2009 -10 $300,000 $301, 815 $200, 000 $192, 567 2010 -11 $300,000 $300,000 $200, 000 $191, 961
Budget—program management and funding (Question No 1552)
Mrs Dunne asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) In relation to ACTEW Corporation, what programs are managed and/or funded within each output under each output class for the department/agency, as listed in Budget Paper 4 for the 2010-2011 Budget.
(2) If no output or output classes, can the Minister list the programs applicable for the department/agency.
(3) What is the budgeted cost for each program for 2010-2011.
(4) How much was spent on each program during the period 1 July 2010 to 31 December 2010.
(5) What was the budgeted full-time equivalent (FTE) staffing for each program for 2010-2011.
(6) What was the actual FTE staffing for each program as at 31 December 2010.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) ACTEW does not have any output classes.
(2) ACTEW is a Territory-owned corporation.
(3) Not applicable.
(4) Not applicable.
(5) Not applicable.
(6) Not applicable.