Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 2 Hansard (10 March) . . Page.. 850..
If actual and committed expenditure for (a) 2009-10, (b) 2010-11 and (c) 2011-12 did not equate to the Treasury costings for each year, why not.
(3) What evaluation has been undertaken of this program and can the Minister provide a copy of this evaluation.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Details of the implementation of Government programs is routinely provided in relevant Budget papers Annual Reports and the mid-year Budget Review.
Further advice is made available to members through the Budget Estimates and Annual Report hearings processes.
Relevant information is also available in the Mid-Term Report on Achievement of Election Commitments released in October 2010. The Report is available at www.chiefminister.act.gov.au/uploads/ot/election_commitments_report.pdf.
Budget—program management and funding (Question No 1497)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) What programs are managed and/or funded within each output under each output class for the department/agency, as listed in Budget Paper 4 for the 2010-2011 Budget.
(2) If no output or output classes, can the Minister list the programs applicable for the department/agency.
(3) What is the budgeted cost for each program for 2010-2011.
(4) How much was spent on each program during the period 1 July 2010 to 31 December 2010.
(5) What was the budgeted full-time equivalent (FTE) staffing for each program for 2010-2011.
(6) What was the actual FTE staffing for each program as at 31 December 2010.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The ACT Government prepares its budget on an outputs basis. Data at that level is published in the Budget Papers, along with budgeted financial statements for agencies. More detailed information on activities within outputs is available in annual reports. This includes audited financial statements. Data is not available in the form and at the level requested without diversion of significant resources from the Department of Territory and Municipal Services' ongoing business that I am not prepared to authorise.