Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 2 Hansard (10 March) . . Page.. 848..
(1) The Gambling and Racing Commission has one output class (Gambling Regulation and Compliance) and there are no specific programs funded under this output class.
(2) Not applicable.
(3) Not applicable.
(4) Not applicable.
(5) Not applicable.
(6) Not applicable.
Labor Party—election commitments (Question No 1489)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs, upon notice, on 16 February 2011 (redirected to the Minister for Education and Training):
(1) In relation to ACT Treasury's Summary of Labor Election Commitments dated 17 October 2008, has the Government implemented its 2008 election commitment in relation to increasing the number of Indigenous teachers and teacher's aides in our public schools, through scholarships, traineeships and other forms of support for career progression; if not, why not; if so, for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) the period 1 July to 31 December 2010, what projects and programs were undertaken towards the delivery of this commitment and how much was spent on each project or program.
(2) For (a) the period 1 January to 30 June 2011 and (b) 2011-12, what projects and programs are planned to be undertaken towards delivery of this commitment and how much money is committed for each project or program.
(3) If actual and committed expenditure for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10, (c) 2010-11 and (d) 2011-12 did not equate to the Treasury costings for this commitment, why not.
(4) What evaluation has been undertaken of this program and can the Minister provide a copy of this evaluation.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Details of the implementation of Government programs is routinely provided in relevant Budget papers, Annual Reports and mid-year Budget Review.
Further advice is made available to members through the Budget Estimates and Annual Report hearings processes.
Relevant information is also available in the Mid-Term Report on Achievement of Election Commitments released in October 2010. The report is available at www.chiefminister.act.gov.au/uploads/ot/election_commitments_report.pdf.