Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 2 Hansard (10 March) . . Page.. 834..
Climate Change, Energy and Water Enterprise Agreement 2010 2011 (Section F7, Annual Leave), available on the ACTPS Shared Services Website at: http://www.sharedservices.act.gov.au/docs/agreements.
(2) Staff do not lose their annual leave entitlements if they do not take leave.
(3) (a) 16,101.06 (b) $1,070,872.11. Note: given that substantial holiday leave is taken in January each year, these amounts would likely be considerably lower by the end of February 2011.
Budget—program management and funding (Question Nos 1454 and 1455)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Environment, Climate Change and Water and the Minister for Energy, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) What programs are managed and/or funded within each output under each output class for the department/agency, as listed in Budget Paper 4 for the 2010-2011 Budget.
(2) If no output or output classes, can the Minister list the programs applicable for the department/agency.
(3) What is the budgeted cost for each program for 2010-2011.
(4) How much was spent on each program during the period 1 July 2010 to 31 December 2010.
(5) What was the budgeted full-time equivalent (FTE) staffing for each program for 2010-2011.
(6) What was the actual FTE staffing for each program as at 31 December 2010.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The ACT Government prepares its budget on an outputs basis. Data at that level is published in the Budget Papers, along with budgeted financial statements for agencies. More detailed information on activities within outputs is available in annual reports. This includes audited financial statements. Data is not available in the form and at the level requested without diversion of significant resources from the Department of the Environment, Climate Change, Energy and Water's ongoing business that I am not prepared to authorise.
Labor Party—election commitments (Question No 1457)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) In relation to ACT Treasury's Summary of Labor Election Commitments dated 17 October 2008, has the Government implemented its 2008 election commitment in relation to investing in master plans for the Kingston and Dickson group centres; if not, why not; if so, for (a) 2009-10 and (b) the period 1 July to 31 December 2010,