Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 2 Hansard (10 March) . . Page.. 817..
outcome more accurately. These are, however, elements that are outside the control of the PA ACT.
Work safety—compliance (Question No 1411)
Mrs Dunne asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 15 February 2011:
(1) In relation to the Department of Justice and Community Safety Half Yearly Performance Report 2010-11, Output 1.7, Regulatory Services and Accountability Indicator (b), first dash, % of individuals / businesses / workplaces that comply with relevant legislation, what was the number and percentage of businesses that had made compliant applications for liquor licences by 1 December 2010, in accordance with the Liquor Act 2010.
(2) In relation to Accountability Indicator (b), second dash, % and number of workplaces that comply with OHS legislation, what was the number of compliant workplaces for the half year period.
(3) In relation to Note 3, how does 158 compliant businesses constitute a high compliance percentage, when there are tens of thousands of workplaces in the ACT.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Indicator (b) measures compliance based on the number of inspections undertaken by the fair trading compliance team. Applications for liquor licences are not included in this data. As at 27 December 2010, 636 applications had been received for renewal of a liquor licence.
(3) High compliance relates to the sample of businesses inspected. The Workers compensation team inspected 179 businesses and 158 of these were compliant.
Labor Party—election commitments (Question No 1412)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for the Environment, Climate Change and Water, upon notice, on 15 February 2011 (redirected to the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services):
(1) In relation to ACT Treasury's Summary of Labor Election Commitments dated 17 October 2008, has the Government implemented its 2008 election commitment in relation to care for nature reserves; if not, why not; if so, what projects and programs were undertaken towards the delivery of this commitment and how much was spent on each project or program for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) the period 1 July to 31 December 2010.
(2) What work projects and programs are planned to be undertaken towards delivery of this commitment and how much money is committed for each project or program for