Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 1 Hansard (17 February) . . Page.. 421..
(2) The information requested in this Question on Notice requires detailed research of records and would require a significant investment of time.
(3) Where CUC has been determined - $487,117.
(4) Where CUC has been determined - $2,160,250.
(5) Of 18 relevant CUC assessments, 9 have been paid.
(6) No. CUC determinations by ACTPLA are not negotiated settlements.
(7) Codification of CUC is a Treasury project and a cost benefit analysis was included in the Final Report on the Review of the Change of Use Charges System prepared by Macroeconomics. Independent economic assessment reports were also prepared by Messrs Dungey and Piggott in November 2010.
These reports were released by the Treasurer, Katy Gallagher MLA on 9 December 2010 and are available on the Treasury website.
(8) The question assumes that unit developments are being held up while the Government considers the proposal to codify the CUC.
Housing—home insulation program (Question No 1378)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 9 December 2010:
(1) Have any sub-standard, faulty or dangerous installations of home insulation been identified in the ACT since February 2010.
(2) Were any of these installations undertaken as part of the Federal Government's stimulus package.
(3) Have any fires occurred in homes as a result of these installations.
(4) How many homes in the ACT have had their installation of insulation inspected following the problems identified with the Federal Government's scheme in February 2010.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Prior to the establishment of the Federal Government's inspection program, only two potentially hazardous installations were referred to the ACT Government for inspection. ACTPLA electrical inspectors found that these installations were not dangerous. ACTPLA is not involved in the Federal Government's inspection program.
(2) Refer to the response to question 1.
(3) Fire investigations are carried out by the ACT Fire Brigade.
(4) The Federal Government is undertaking a separate inspection regime for installations