Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 1 Hansard (17 February) . . Page.. 387..
(4) The annual bad debt write-off of rental arrears is expected to be between $400,000 to $500,000 which is about 0.5% of the rental revenue budget for 2010-11.
(5) (a) $463,148.66.
(b) There has been no bad debt to date for 2010.
Housing ACT—property sales (Question No 1306)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice, on 9 December 2010:
(1) How many Housing ACT properties have been sold under the Shared Equity Scheme since May 2010, by month.
(2) What is the total value of properties identified in part (1).
(3) How many new properties have been purchased to replace those sold under the Shared Equity Scheme and what was the purchase price of each of these properties.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. There were a total of 7 properties sold under the sale to tenant shared equity scheme to 30 November 2010. September 2010: 2 properties October 2010: 2 properties November 2010: 3 properties 2. September 2010: $720,000 October 2010: $1,207,000 November 2010: $1,181,000 3. No properties have as yet been purchased, however the funds have been quarantined and will be used for purchases in the 2010-11 financial year.
Government—advertising (Question Nos 1307, 1310, 1313 and 1316)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, the Minister for Business and Economic Development, the Minister for Arts and Heritage and the Minister for Industrial Relations, upon notice, on 8 December 2010 (Question No 1316 redirected to the Chief Minister):
(1) What advertising has been undertaken in the Minister's portfolio in 2010-11 to date and what is the purpose of the advertising.
(2) What is the cost of the advertising referred to in part (1).
(3) What proportion of the 2010-11 advertising budget does this expenditure represent.