Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 1 Hansard (17 February) . . Page.. 385..
Jan-10 121 Feb-10 337 Mar-10 144 Apr-10 128 May-10 126 Jun-10 146 Jul-10 107 Aug-10 122 Sep-10 204 Oct-10 230 Nov-10 232 Dec-10 407 Grand Total 2883
(2) Of the above 2883 registered defects, 2585 have been repaired and 298 jobs are still in progress.
(3) There are capital upgrade and capital works programs to upgrade the stormwater network in 2010/11. There is also a comprehensive maintenance program that gives priority to responding to reported problems that threaten safety or property. The program also provides for routine cleaning and inspection of elements of the network.
(4) The budget for the stormwater capital upgrade program is $3.46M and the budget for the Page/Fyshwick capital works project is $3.00M.
The 2010/11 budget for the stormwater maintenance program is $4.3M. Current maintenance issues in progress are detailed at (2) above.
Municipal services—mowing contracts (Question No 1302)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 9 December 2010:
(1) How many contractors have been engaged by the Department of Territory and Municipal Services to undertake mowing duties across the Territory for (a) June 2008 to June 2009, (b) July 2009 to June 2010 and (c) July 2010 to date.
(2) What are the details of the contracts outlined in part (1), including (a) duration of contracts, (b) individual value of contracts and (c) total cost expended on each contract.
(3) What was the total cost of advertising and public notices related to the delays in the mowing program for Spring/Summer 2010.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1 (a) Seven contractors with multiple staff and equipment were engaged by TAMS between June 2008 and June 2009.