Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 1 Hansard (17 February) . . Page.. 349..
(2) For each policy launch referred to in part (1), (a) what was the date of the launch, (b) where was the launch held, (c) what did it cost, (d) what was the breakdown of that cost for (i) venue hire, (ii) refreshments, (iii) printing and (iv) other, (e) how many people were invited to the event, (f) how many were from non-government sectors of the number invited, (g) how many people attended the event, (h) how many were from non-government sectors of the number attending, (i) what media was present and (j) what media coverage resulted.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Part answer to the Member's question is collated in a table at Attachment A.
The Member is advised the requested information is not centrally located, therefore the response has been limited to those items that were considered to be 'high-level' rather than covering every program, event, publication, policy or public announcement for the Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services.
After careful consideration of the question, and advice provided by my Department, I have determined the information sought is not in an easily retrievable form, and to collect and assemble the information sought solely for the purpose of answering the question in full would be a major task, requiring a considerable diversion of resources. In this instance, I do not believe that it would be appropriate to divert resources from the provision of direct services to clients, for the purposes of answering the Member's question.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support).
Government—ministerial staffing support (Question Nos 1241, 1244 and 1247)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, the Minister for Business and Economic Development and the Minister for Arts and Heritage, upon notice, on 7 December 2010:
(1) What staffing support is provided to the Minister or the Minister's office, in full-time equivalent terms, by the Minister's department or agency.
(2) What is the annual cost of the support referred to in part (1).
(3) What other support is provided to the Minister or the Minister's office other than staff and what is the nature of this support.
(4) What is the annual cost of the support referred to in part (3).
(5) What other resources are provided by the Minister's department or agency to support the Minister or the Minister's office.
(6) How many car parks are allocated to, or reserved for, the Minister or the Minister's office at the (a) Legislative Assembly and (b) Minister's department or agency.
(7) What is the Fringe Benefits Tax payable, on an annual basis, for the car parks referred to in part (6).