Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 14 Hansard (9 December) . . Page.. 6215..
(1) The Department does not pay any fringe benefits tax on car parking provided to employees as the allocated car parks are not located within a 1 km radius of a commercial parking station.
Housing—waiting lists (Question No 1303)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice, on 9 December 2010:
(1) In relation to services regarding waiting lists, for each priority category, how many (a) families and (b) individuals are currently listed on the Social Housing register.
(2) Prior to the implementation of the Social Housing Register in September 2010, how many (a) families and (b) individuals were listed on each of the community and public housing registers.
(3) What is the average waiting time for suitable accommodation for (a) families and (b) individuals currently on the Social Housing register.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Waiting lists for each of the categories:
Housing Register OOT1 PRH2 HNH (incl MIT/MTD)3 STH4 Single Applicants 0 15 566 256 Applicants with two or
more people 0 72 528 163 Transfer Register OOT PRH HNH (incl MIT/MTD) STH Single Applicants 2 12 222 200 Applicants with two or
more people 0 43 278 263