Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 13 Hansard (18 November) . . Page.. 5771..
3 (b(v))Payments under ongoing funding agreements are made quarterly throughout the financial year, ad hoc payments (as for Grandparent and Kinship Carers ACT) are made in response to specific requests.
3 (b(vi)) Department funding of Marymead commenced in 2003 following the withdrawal of funding by the Commonwealth and was single select. The Foster Care Association of the ACT have been in receipt of ongoing funding since 2006 through single select. An open tender process was used for the Kinship Support Program with Marymead being a successful organisation.
4 (a)$40,000 has been allocated to Marymead under the Kinship Support Program and $19,000 under the Family Support Program, $56,700 (Out of Home Care funding) has been allocated to the Foster Care Association of the ACT. These agreements are subject to quarterly payments. A further $140,000 from the Kinship Support Program is unallocated following an unsuccessful tender process.
4 (b)Please refer to 3 (v)
4 (c) Marymead and the Foster Care Association of the ACT, Grandparent and Kinship Carers ACT
4 (d) Please refer to 4 (a)
4 (e) Marymead are to provide a support group, phone line, web site, advocacy information and advice. The Foster Care Association are to provide a phone line and website, advocacy, information and advice and some support activities, Grandparent and Kinship Carers have been funded to attend conferences.
4 (f) Payments under funding agreements are made quarterly, reimbursements are made ad hoc.
4 (g) single select, open tender and reimbursement.
Gungahlin Leisure Centre (Question No 1200)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 23 September 2010 (redirected to the Minister for Tourism, Sport and Recreation):
(1) In relation to the 2010-11 Budget Measure, Gungahlin Leisure Centre (Design), how much of the $1.460 million in funding is allocated for spending on consultants.
(2) How many of these consultants have been engaged to work on this project to date.
(3) What is the size of the pool(s) that will be included in the leisure centre.
(4) What facilities, other than a pool(s), will the leisure centre include.
(5) What community consultation is the Government undertaking in relation to the design of the centre.