Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 12 Hansard (28 October) . . Page.. 5366..
(2) What was the breakdown of the cost referred to in part (1) for (a) venue hire, (b) refreshments, (c) printing and (d) other.
(3) How many people (a) were invited and (b) attended the event.
(4) How many of those (a) invited and (b) attending were from non-government sectors.
(5) What media was present at the event.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The total costs associated with the launch of the ACT Foster Carers' Recruitment Initiative held at the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Centre on 14 September 2010 was $1897.00 (2) The breakdown of these costs is as follows: (a) Venue hire: $200.00 (b) Refreshments: $407.00 (c) Printing: invitations to attend the launch: $740.00 (d) Other: * Hire of a coach to transport Palmerston Primary School choir to and from the event: $200.00 * Engaging Aboriginal elder, Ms Agnes Shea to conduct the Welcome to Country: $350.00 (3) (a) Approximately 550 people were invited to the launch. (b) Approximately 60 - 70 people attended the launch. (4) (a) Approximately 350 of those invited were from the non-government sector. (b) Approximately 45 of those attending were from the non-government sector. (5) Media present at the event included the Canberra Times and WIN Television.
Health—young persons' mental health facility (Question No 1188)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 22 September 2010:
(1) When will the results of community consultation on the Draft Preliminary Models of Care for the Adolescent and Young Adult Mental Health Inpatient Unit (young persons' facility) be publicly released.
(2) What will be the next stage of consultation for the young persons' facility.
(3) What is the timeline for the finalisation of plans and the construction of the young persons' facility.