Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 12 Hansard (28 October) . . Page.. 5357..
(4) The Commonwealth provided the loans under the previous Commonwealth State Housing Agreement. At the same time, the Commonwealth provided loans for the Home Loan Portfolio on the same terms and conditions. In the late 1990s Treasury took over management of the Home Loan Portfolio on behalf of the Commissioner for Social Housing and these loans will be reported by Treasury.
Education—teacher qualifications (Question No 1176)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 21 September 2010:
(1) What are the current mandatory teaching qualification requirements for (a) Advanced Skills Teachers (AST), (b) Senior Teaching Posts (STP), (c) Band 1 Teachers, other than ASTs and STPs, (i) paid above and (ii) not paid above the 'salary barrier', (d) Band 2 Teachers, (e) Band 3 Teachers, (f) Education Managers and (g) Centre Directors in teaching centres.
(2) Have the mandatory teaching qualification requirements changed at any stage since 1 January 2006; if so, how.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) (a) A degree, diploma or equivalent qualification in education. (b) As for (a). (c) (i)
(ii) As for (a).
None. (d) As for (a). (e) As for (a). (f) As for (a). (g) As for (a).
Disabled persons—care (Question No 1179)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice, on 21 September 2010:
(1) How many families have separated from a child/offspring, or adult child, with severe or profound disability in each of the last ten years;
(2) How many of those separations referred to in part (1) occurred (a) as part of a planned process where the separation was planned and staged over a period of time, (b) at the urgent request of the family (took less than two months from the time of request), (c) as a result of the family abandoning their child/offspring in respite or some other service, (d) due to the decision of a government agency to remove a child/offspring with a disability from their family or (e) as a result of some other event or changed circumstance.