Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 11 Hansard (21 October) . . Page.. 4974..
(1) How much has been spent on the construction of John Gorton Drive to date.
(2) What work has been completed on the road to date.
(3) When will construction of this road be complete.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Expenditure to date - $2.2 million
(2) Works completed for Stage 1 under construction:
Bridge Structure 15%
Creek Crossing (Culverts) 95%
(3) Stage 1 will be completed by June 2012
Stage 2 is currently under design and is expected to be constructed within the next five years.
Future stages will be linked to the land release program and are expected to be constructed over the next 10-15 years.
Land—Molonglo Valley (Question No 1203)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Land and Property Services, upon notice, on 23 September 2010 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Land and Property Services):
(1) How many blocks have been sold in Molonglo to date.
(2) What was the average sale price per square metre.
(3) When will construction of homes on these blocks be able to commence.
(4) When will the urban infrastructure that services these blocks, including utilities connections and roads, be completed.
(5) How many of the blocks of land suitable for housing in the ACT that will be released by the Government in 2010-11 have urban infrastructure already in place, including roads and utilities.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Land Development Agency (LDA) has sold 309 single residential blocks and two multi-unit sites in Molonglo as at 30 September 2010.
(2) The average sale price per square metre was $701.
(3) Mid 2011.