Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 11 Hansard (21 October) . . Page.. 4973..
(3) Where an alleged breach of relevant legislation is identified, on completion of an appropriate investigation ACTPLA may undertake corrective action utilising the enforcement provisions of the legislation.
(4) If it is a condition of a development approval that requires bicycle parking to be provided and the facilities are not provided, members of the public can lodge a formal complaint with ACTPLA via the approved complaint form available on the ACTPLA website.
(5) Yes, ACTPLA approved bicycle parking in the new Sirius building on Block 46 Section 8, Phillip. The approved plans identified the location for a bicycle facility (196 bicycles) to comply with AS2890.3. Lockers and change room facilities are located near the bicycle parking facilities.
Environment—fuel storage facilities remediation (Question No 1201)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Land and Property Services, upon notice, on 23 September 2010 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Land and Property Services):
(1) In relation to the 2010-11 Budget Measure, Remediation of Fuel Storage Facilities, which fuel storage facilities on which sites will be remediated under this initiative.
(2) Has remediation commenced on any of these sites.
(3) How many will be complete in this financial year.
(4) What, on average, is the cost of remediation for each site.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The current program includes site remediation at the former water police jetty at Belconnen, Namadgi Visitors Centre, Namadgi Glendale Workshop, Googong Depot and Tidbinbilla Depot. Further sites will be remediated in the following financial year.
(2) No site works have commenced however project planning has commenced. Works are not expected to commence before the new year.
(3) Five sites.
(4) Each site will vary in scope and level of remediation however on average the cost will be $100,000.
Roads—John Gorton Drive (Question No 1202)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Land and Property Services, upon notice, on 23 September 2010 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Transport):