Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 10 Hansard (23 September) . . Page.. 4509..
(3) Installation at both sites was completed on Friday 13/8/2010.
(4) The cameras at Phillip have been operational since 23/8/2010. The cameras at Tuggeranong became operational on 28/8/2010.
(5) The first twelve months of technical support and maintenance are included in the installation costs. Ongoing preventative maintenance and support beyond that period is expected to cost $2,227.50 per year for both sites.
Libraries—book return chutes (Question No 1052)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 25 August 2010:
(1) What is the total cost of installing automated return chutes in ACT libraries.
(2) Where will automated return chutes be located and when will rollout be completed.
(3) How many full-time equivalent staff are/were located at each ACT library, by library location, for the (a) 2010-11, (b) 2009 -10 and (c) the 2008-09 financial years.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) To date the total cost of installing automated return chutes in ACT Libraries is $189,101.00.
(2) Automatic return chutes have been installed at Woden and Kingston Libraries. An automatic chute will be installed in the new Gungahlin Library. Installation of other automatic return chutes in libraries will be ongoing to address Occupational Health and Safety in libraries. There is no fixed date for completion of all libraries.
(3) Full-time equivalent staff located at each ACT library, by library location, for the (a) 2010-11, (b) 2009 -10 and (c) the 2008-09 financial years are -