Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 10 Hansard (23 September) . . Page.. 4495..
c) $1 027 740.
d) The initial timeframe set by the Australian Government for the completion of construction works was tight and a minor delay was experienced in the connection of the mains power by ActewAGL to the new building. A request to extend the approved completion date to 9 June 2010 was submitted to and approved by the Australian Government.
6) No ACT public school BER project has been de-scoped.
Education—funding (Question No 1035)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 17 August 2010:
(1) Will the Minister provide a list of all Building the Education Revolution (BER) projects categorised according to the funding elements of the program, Primary Schools for the 21st Century, National School Pride Program and Science and Language Centres for 21st Century Secondary Schools.
(2) In relation to the Minister's comment during Estimates to refer to the Department of Education and Training's (DETs) BER webpage, for the projects included in part (1), can the Minister provide details of the costs for (a) project management, (b) design, (c) materials and supplies, (d) labour, (e) ongoing depreciation and maintenance and (f) per square metre, which are currently not listed on DETs BER webpage.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1) Details of the 68 Primary Schools for the 21st Century (P21) projects and 84 National School Pride projects for ACT public schools are on the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations Building the Education Revolution website at http://buildingtheeducationrevolution.gov.au.
2) In its Interim Report released on 6 August 2010, the Building the Education Revolution Implementation Taskforce recommended that each education authority publish school specific project cost data related to the BER P21 projects in a nationally common structure with consistent definitions. The ACT Government supports this recommendation. Together with other jurisdictions, the ACT Government is working with the Taskforce to finalise the structure and definitions for project cost data, so that costing data can be published in a consistent manner.
Canberra Institute of Technology—staff (Question No 1037)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 17 August 2010: