Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 7 Hansard (1 July) . . Page.. 3309..
Intact ICT Distribution per FTE Average
Up to 31Dec09
Emergency Services Agency
(2) The marginal cost of providing IT services for an additional employee may vary depending on the role of employee and the IT requirement associated with the position. Based on standard InTACT charges a general office based position with a standard PC and desktop interface environment general base IT services the cost for additional staff will be $3,266.02.
(3) The answer to the Member's questions on specialist IT services excludes any costs associated with systems currently under development as part of the department's ICT capital program.
a. The services required include:
These are provided under the InTACT Service Level Agreement and the cost of these services is also incorporated in the average cost per employee detailed in Question (1).
b. The total value of the above services is $2.583m.
c. The depreciation value of the agency's business systems is $76,857.29.
(Question No 939)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) How much has been spent on advertising in 2009-10 to date for the Minister's department and each agency within the Minister's portfolio.
(2) On what campaigns was the money referred to in part (1) spent.
(3) What form of media was employed to undertake the advertising.
(4) Which businesses were employed to undertake, or consult on, each campaign.
(5) How many of these are small businesses from the ACT.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows: