Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 7 Hansard (1 July) . . Page.. 3284..
(3) What is the current annual cost of maintaining and managing the websites.
(4) If contractors are engaged to perform some of this work, how much is the annual cost of engaging the contractors.
(5) Does each website allow people to subscribe to a mailing list; if so, (a) what is the purpose of the mailing list, (b) how many subscribers does it have and (c) how many subscribers have an email address that end in "act.gov.au".
(6) When did each website go live.
(7) What was the initial development cost of each website.
(8) Is the website considered an asset which is depreciated; if so, what is the (a) depreciation rate and (b) annual depreciation cost of the site.
(9) How many individual visitors does each website receive on average per week.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. (a) One.
(b) Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elected Body
(c) Information relating to the Elected Body.
2. The website is managed and maintained by Online Services within DHCS which consists of 1 x SOGC & 2 x ASO6.
3. $198 Annual Hosting costs including GST with a portion of staff costs from the unit mentioned in 2 above.
4. Not applicable.
7. The Website was developed in-house.
9. 112 unique visitors on average per week
(Question No 874)
Mr Smyth asked the Deputy Chief Minister, upon notice, on 25 March 2010 (redirected to the A/g Treasurer):
(1) What arrangements are in place between the ACT Department of Treasury and the Department of Health to manage the flow of information into the relevant Minister's office.