Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 7 Hansard (1 July) . . Page.. 3283..
b. The total value of the above services is $603,525.00.
c. The depreciation value of the department's business systems is $148,409.20.
Public service—commonwealth liaison staff
(Question No 827)
Mr Seselja asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 25 March 2010 (redirected to the A/g Treasurer):
(1) How many officers liaise with the Commonwealth Government on a regular basis from the Minister's department and each agency in the Minister's portfolio.
(2) How many staff are solely dedicated to liaison with the Commonwealth Government.
(3) What is the average level of the staff members referred to in part (2) and what specific programs do each work on.
(4) How much money has been received from the Commonwealth in the 2009-2010 financial year to date and how much is expected to be received in the remainder of the 2009-2010 financial year.
(5) What is the money, referred to in part (4), for.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. This is a matter which comes under the Chief Minister's portfolio not the Treasurer.
2. This is a matter which comes under the Chief Minister's portfolio not the Treasurer.
3. This is a matter which comes under the Chief Minister's portfolio not the Treasurer.
4. As at 21 May 2010, Treasury has received $1,476 million in Commonwealth grants. Treasury expects to receive $192 million in the remainder of the 2009 10 financial year.
5. The Commonwealth grants that the Territory receives are detailed in the 2009 10 Budget Paper Number 3 page 165.
(Question No 847)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) In relation to the Minister's department and each agency in the Minister's portfolio, (a) how many websites are managed and maintained, (b) which websites are they and (c) what is the purpose of each.
(2) Who manages and maintains the websites referred to in part (1) and is this in-house responsibility or the responsibility of contractors.