Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 7 Hansard (1 July) . . Page.. 3249..
Answers to questions
(Question No 532)
Mrs Dunne asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 10 February 2010:
(1) Can the Minister advise why he has not yet responded to letters I sent to him on (a) 19 March 2009 regarding long-standing allegations of harassment by certain residents towards their neighbours, (b) 22 September 2009 regarding 12-months review of Unit Titles Act 2001, (c) 23 September 2009 regarding the performance of the ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal, (d) 19 October 2009 regarding water extracted from the Murrumbidgee River and environmental flows from water storage facilities, (e) 21 December 2009 regarding the Brodburgher Van in Bowen Park and (f) January 2010 regarding suspension of inter-country adoptions from Ethiopia.
(2) When will the Minister respond to those letters.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Responses to letters (b) through (e) have been provided to you.
Letters (a) and (f) were not received in my office at the time they were initially sent. However, copies of the correspondence have recently been obtained from your office and are receiving attention.
(2) Responses to letters (b) through (f) have already been sent to you.
A response to letter (a) will be provided to you shortly.
(Question No 653)
Mr Seselja asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 18 March 2010 (redirected to the A/g Treasurer):
(1) How many staff are currently receiving higher duties allowance (HDA) in the Minister's department and each agency in their portfolio.
(2) At which levels are staff receiving this allowance.
(3) What is the total value of HDA that has been paid to staff in (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09 and (c) 2009-10 to date.
(4) How long, on average, has each staff member currently on HDA been receiving HDA.
(5) How many of the positions that are filled by staff members on HDA have been advertised and are waiting for recruitment processes to be completed.
(6) How long, on average, is each recruitment process in the agency or department, from date of first advertisement to the employee commencing in the position.