Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2652..
5) This function is a part of core departmental business, and the specific information is not collected separately and is therefore not available.
(Question No 969)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) How much has been spent on advertising in 2009-10 to date for the Minister's department and each agency within the Minister's portfolio.
(2) On what campaigns was the money referred to in part (1) spent.
(3) What form of media was employed to undertake the advertising.
(4) Which businesses were employed to undertake, or consult on, each campaign.
(5) How many of these are small businesses from the ACT.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1-5) I am advised that this request would take a considerable amount of time to complete. I am not prepared to divert resources from important core tasks.