Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2648..
(1) The total cost for IT services for TAMS in the 2008-09 period was $20,216,204 and for the 2009-10 period to March 2010 will be $14,064,696. This includes all ICT user services, business systems and external vendor charges paid through the TAMS Service Level Agreement with InTACT. The user services component cannot be disaggregated easily, and therefore a cost per employee cannot be provided.
(2) The Department of Treasury has provided a model for the cost of IT per employee at $4,626 per employee. This figure is for the desktop services only and does not include business systems or software maintenance.
(3) There are a number of specialist charges for business systems supported through the TAMS SLA with InTACT. The TAMS SLA charges for these systems cover both external vendors as well as software and support agreements with InTACT. Attachment A lists all business systems software and support maintenance. Attachment B outlines the business systems supported through the InTACT SLA that cover both external vendors as well as support agreements with InTACT for internally supported systems.
TAMS depreciation for intangible assets (software) 2008-09 was $2.899m and 2009-10 to March YTD is $1.847m.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office)
(Question No 960)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) How many grants programs are administered by the department and each agency in the Minister's portfolio and what is the cost of administering each of these grants.
(2) What is the total value of grants paid in 2009-10 to date.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) This information will be detailed in the TAMS 2009-10 Annual Report, which will be published later this year.
(2) As above.
(Question No 961)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) How many vehicles are currently used by the Minister's department and each agency within the Minister's portfolio.
(2) What are the types and sizes each the vehicles referred to in part (1).