Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2646..
(6) See above. In addition the ACT Remuneration Tribunal Statement 16 of 2007 provides for travel allowances for part-time office holders. Previous determinations for earlier time-frames can also be accessed from the ACT Remuneration Tribunal web-site.
(7) Two members of boards and committees reside in Queanbeyan.
(8) Not applicable. Queanbeyan residents are not reimbursed for any travel between their residence and the meeting location.
(9) The positions that they are filling require either nomination from a key stakeholder group, or specific expertise.
(10) See Attachment A.
(12) Not applicable.
(13) Each Board or committee meets appropriately in accordance with their Terms of Reference (if applicable) or their work program.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office)
(Question No 955)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) How many working groups, consultation groups, inter-departmental committees, roundtables or other intra-government committees are chaired or organised by the Minister's department and agencies in their portfolio.
(2) What is the cost of administering each group referred to in part (1).
(3) What is the purpose of each group.
(4) How often does each group meet and what costs are associated with each meeting.
(5) Which other ACT Government departments or agencies are represented.
(6) How many community consultation groups, roundtables or committees are chaired or organised by the Minister's department and agencies in their portfolio.
(7) What is the cost of administering each group referred to in part (6).
(8) What is the purpose of each group referred to in part (6).
(9) How often does each group referred to in part (6) meet.