Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2643..
(7) See response to question three.
(8) See response to question three.
(9) There is no question nine.
(13) a) 266 staff recruited since July 2009
b) $710,337 spent on recruitment 2009-10 to date.
(14) a) 219 staff have separated from the Department since July 2009.
Average annual leave:
173.89 hours per person (as at end February 2010)
Average long service leave:
2.207 months per person (as at end December 2009)
(Question Nos 951 and 952)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services upon notice, on 25 March 2010 (redirected to the Minister for Land and Property Services):
In relation to office leases, for the department and each agency within the Minister's portfolio, (a) how much space is leased as at 28 February 2010, what (b) is the cost of the leases, (c) what is the make-good provision and (d) when will the lease be complete.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
ACT Property Group in the Department of Land and Property Services manages all leased accommodation on behalf of the Territory, therefore these questions were redirected.
Please find attached Whole of Government data.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
(Question No 953)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) In relation to each board, committee, advisory council or committee, or similar within the Minister's portfolio, including statutory authorities, government owned corporations and government business enterprises, what is the (a) name of each body and (b) each body's function or role.