Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2642..
The salary on-costs include estimates for Superannuation; Employer Productivity Superannuation Contribution; Long Service Leave Provision; Annual Leave Loading; Worker's Compensation Premium, and other issues as necessary on a case-by-case basis. The salary on-cost total is 16.41% of the average salary.
The administrative on-cost model is based on average estimates for IT and communications related costs; accommodation; insurance; training; fleet; other administrative items including OH&S expenses, office machines and equipment, stationery and postage; and a corporate component covering payroll and human resources costs per FTE across Government. The total standard figure for administrative on-costs (in the October 2008 Guideline) was $15,790.
(2) See response to question one.
(3) This information is not separately recorded, and I am not prepared to authorise the use of the considerable resources that would be required to answer the Member's question.
(4) Headcount 2939, FTE 2742.95 (as at end March 2010).
ACTPS Trainee A
Admin Service Officers 1
Bus Operator Trainee
Capital Linen Officers
Contract Chief Executive
General Service Officers
Graduate Admin Assistant
Information Technology Officer 1
Information Technology Officer 2
Information Technology Trainee
Senior Park Ranger 3
Professional Officer 1
Public Affairs Officer 1
Senior IT Officers
Senior Professional Officers
Senior Technology Officer C
Technical (Electronics) Officer 4
Veterinary Officer 3
(5) See response to question three.
(6) See response to question three.