Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2618..
stationery and postage; and a corporate component covering payroll and human resources costs per FTE across Government. The total standard figure for administrative on-costs (in the October 2008 Guideline) was $15,790.
The Salary and Administration On-Cost Model is updated annually to assist with budget preparation.
(3) All Intensive Care Paramedics (ICP) complete a bi-annual in service/professional development program (4 days per calendar year). Other positions undertake in-service / training in line with position requirements. The cost of this training varies but typically the training is conducted in-house with the principal cost relating to staff time.
(5) No graduates were employed under the ACTPS Graduate Program for each year since 2001, although some individuals recruited may coincidentally hold graduate qualifications. To analyse the total workforce would require staff to be taken off frontline responsibilities. Current obligations do not allow for this resource to be deployed to collate the information requested.
(6) As there are no graduates employed in this agency under the ACTPS Graduate Program, no cost has been incurred.
(7) In 2009-10 to date,
(a) 14 staff have left the Emergency Services Agency.
(b) 61 staff have been recruited.
Emergency Services Agency-leases
(Question No 879)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 25 March 2010 (redirected to the Minister for Land and Property Services):
(1) How much space is leased for the Emergency Services Agency as at 28 February 2010.
(2) What is the cost of leasing the space referred to in part (1) and when will the leases expire.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
ACT Property Group in the Department of Land and Property Services manages all leased accommodation on behalf of the Territory, therefore this question was redirected.
Please find attached Whole of Government data.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
Floriade and Balloon Spectacular
(Question No 880)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Tourism, Sport and Recreation, upon notice, on 25 March 2010: