Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2613..
(3) One vacancy exists on the LDA Board. This position has been vacant since 1 July 2009.
(4) No decision has been made in relation to this matter.
(5) The LDA Board remuneration is determined by the ACT Remuneration Tribunal. Please refer to "Determination 14 of 2009"at http://www.cmd.act.gov.au/governance/remtrib/determinations.
(6) As determined by the ACT Remuneration Tribunal.
(7) Nil, all members reside in the ACT.
(9) Not applicable.
(10) (a) $289,423 for 2007-08
(b) $307,169 for 2008-09
(c) $190,957 for 2009-10 to date.
(11) No business or community members use government vehicles. The Chief Executive Officer of the LDA may utilise a government vehicle, however it is considered as part of his salary package.
(12) Not applicable.
(13) The LDA Board meets at least monthly, noting that in 2009-10 to date, there have been a total of 12 meetings. A further three meetings are scheduled prior to 30 June 2010. In addition to general Board meetings, the Board Audit Committee meets at least every two months. General Board meetings are usually of about 6 hour duration.
(Question No 868)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) When will the works to refurbish Ainslie shops be complete.
(2) What is the current cost estimate of the refurbishment works at Ainslie shops.
(3) How much does local business contribute to the maintenance and recurrent cost of the streetscape at Ainslie shops, both in kind and financial contributions, and what is the purpose of the contribution.
(4) At which other local shops do local businesses contribute to any maintenance and recurrent cost of the streetscape of the shops.