Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2610..
(5) All three committees - Chair $415/diem, other Members $350/diem.
(a) FFC - $5,521; NRMAC - $1,350; and NRMC - $9751.
(b) FFC - $5,575; NRMAC - $5,605; and NRMC - $14,675.
(c) FFC - $7,829; NRMAC - $4,192; and NRMC - $9760.
(12) Not relevant
(13) FFC - scheduled every three months for three hours
NRMAC - scheduled every two months for three hours
NRMC - scheduled every two months for five hours
(Question No 867)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Land and Property Services, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) In relation to each board, committee, advisory council or committee, or similar within the Minister's portfolio, including statutory authorities, government owned corporations and government business enterprises, what is the (a) name of each body and (b) each body's function or role.
(2) What are the names, positions and qualifications of the members of each body referred to in part (1) and when do their terms expire.
(3) How many vacancies are currently carried on each body and how long have those vacancies remained unfilled.
(4) When will the vacancies referred to in part (3) be filled.
(5) What is the remuneration of each member of each body, annual or per diem as appropriate.
(6) What are the allowances of each member of each body.
(7) Which members of each body are required to travel to Canberra in order to participate in meetings.