Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2607..
(3) How many vacancies are currently carried on each body and how long have those vacancies remained unfilled.
(4) When will the vacancies referred to in part (3) be filled.
(5) What is the remuneration of each member of each body, annual or per diem as appropriate.
(6) What are the allowances of each member of each body.
(7) Which members of each body are required to travel to Canberra in order to participate in meetings.
(8) What is the cost, on average, per body meeting for those members to travel to Canberra to attend body meetings.
(9) Why was each member referred to in part (7) appointed to the body in preference to seeking local members.
(10) What was the total remuneration, allowances and travel costs paid to body members in (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09 and (c) 2009-10 to date.
(11) Do any members of each body have the use of a government vehicle; if so, (a) on what basis, (b) at what cost, and (c) did the member privately garage the vehicle.
(12) Is the use of a government vehicle included as part of a remuneration determination by the Remuneration Tribunal; if not, who authorised it.
(13) How often does each body meet and what is the average length of meetings.
(14) Does each body ever meet outside Canberra; if so, (a) why, (b) how often and (c) at what cost.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Information in response to the above questions is provided in the attached tables. Some information, however, is not easily accessible and the Government is not prepared to invest the significant time and resources required to retrieve and compile this information.
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).
(Question No 866)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment, Climate Change and Water, upon notice, on 25 March 2010: