Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2589..
(4) If contractors are engaged to perform some of this work, how much is the annual cost of engaging the contractors.
(5) Does each website allow people to subscribe to a mailing list; if so, (a) what is the purpose of the mailing list, (b) how many subscribers does it have and (c) how many subscribers have an email address that end in "act.gov.au".
(6) When did each website go live.
(7) What was the initial development cost of each website.
(8) Is the website considered an asset which is depreciated; if so, what is the (a) depreciation rate and (b) annual depreciation cost of the site.
(9) How many individual visitors does each website receive on average per week.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The response for Tourism to part 1 is included in QON 672 asked of the Chief Minister.
I am not prepared to authorise the use of considerable resources that would be involved in providing the detailed information required to answer the other parts of the Member's question.
(Question No 864)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) In relation to each board, committee, advisory council or committee, or similar within the Minister's portfolio, including statutory authorities, government owned corporations and government business enterprises, what is the (a) name of each body and (b) each body's function or role.
(2) What are the names, positions and qualifications of the members of each body referred to in part (1) and when do their terms expire.
(3) How many vacancies are currently carried on each body and how long have those vacancies remained unfilled.
(4) When will the vacancies referred to in part (3) be filled.
(5) What is the remuneration of each member of each body, annual or per diem as appropriate.
(6) What are the allowances of each member of each body.
(7) Which members of each body are required to travel to Canberra in order to participate in meetings.