Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2574..
30 June 2009
Alexander Maconchie Centre
Tuggeranong Police Station
City Police Station
Symonston Periodic Detention Centre
Magistrates Court Fitout
ESA Computer Aided Dispatch
Woden Police Station
3. The fair value of each asset is provided in the table above.
(Question No 817)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice, on 24 March 2010:
(1) What is the average number of students with a disability that graduate from all schools in the ACT on average each year.
(2) What is the average number of students graduating from Black Mountain School on average each year.
(3) What steps are taken to assist students with a disability, and their carers, in organising post-school options.
(4) What steps are taken specifically in relation to Black Mountain School students to assist them, and their carers, in organising post-school options.
(5) What follow up is taken once students have graduated to see if their plans for post-school options have been achieved.
(6) What follow up steps are taken in relation to Black Mountain School ex-students to see if plans for post-school options have been achieved.
(7) What are the success rates for post-school plans.
(8) What are the success rates in relation to Black Mountain School ex-students for post-school plans.
(9) Does annual growth in the Individual Support Package Program build into it all the students that are graduating from Black Mountain School each year and what their funding requirements will be; if not, why not.